Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Carol Vorderman reveals she is covered in bruises after falling from a treadmill


GettyHOW?!


Carol Vorderman reveals she is covered in bruises after falling from a treadmill 

The TV star had an unfortunate fitness blunder - but we still don't know why she wasn't wearing any clothes


Carol Vorderman has revealed she was left covered in bruises after falling from a treadmill - while completely starkers.

The former Countdown star loves a good laugh at her own misfortunes and proved this as she took to Twitter to share the embarrassing episode with fans.

In a funny exchange with a pal, she wrote: "Pain? I fell off a treadmill running naked (don't ask).

"Now covered in burns and doctor's dressings!"
WENNCarol Vorderman attends the 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' film premiere


We know she told us not to ask, but we can't help but wonder how such a thing would happen.

Carol revealed the exercise blunder after laughing at a friend over a predictive text mishap.


The 54-year-old has twice been handed the title of Rear of the Year, so we know she likes to work out.

The brainbox previously laughed off comparisons to reality star Kim Kardashian and said she likes representing "big-bummed girls" who are proud of their figures.


twitter/carolvorders





Speaking about her fitness regime, she said she found it more difficult to stay in shape in her 50s.

She said: "I've put on a lot of weight recently because I haven't been doing my walking. For me, I've found in my 50s that you do put on weight much easier.

"I could walk for two hours a day very happily by myself but it's finding the time to do it.

"I do still train with someone about three times a week for about 45 minutes."

Post a Comment

0 Comments