Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

My boobs and hips are natural – Rukky Sanda



My boobs and hips are natural – Rukky Sanda


Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda has debunked tales that she enhanced her curvaceous body through a surgical operation.
The thespian said she has different fitness routines and needs no artificial enhancement to get her sexy figure.

“The truth is that I’ve never undergone plastic surgery of any kind and I have nothing against it or persons who have given it a shot. I have several fitness regimens and I also contour my body. That way, my body has a svelte outline that many mistake for body enhancement.”



It will be recalled that Rukky Sanda was the cynosure of all eyes after she stepped out in a boob revealing dress at the premiere of her recently released movie, “Dark”

    Rukky Sanda
    Actress
    Rukky Sanda is a Nigerian actress, film producer and director. Wikipedia
    NationalityNigerian

Post a Comment

0 Comments